Tournament Discord Bot Structure
What to do before Registration closes and Roster Locks happen?
1. Teams Managers should check that their teams are on the leaderboards on the website -> Tournaments
2. Team Managers should check that their players are correct using the Bot
3. Teams not competing in tournaments should let @RMGZ Admin know before registration closes
How does the Matches work?
1. Match channels shall be created prior to 9 am on Mondays and Team Managers will be added. -> contact @RMGZ Admin if your match channel has not been created after midday.
2. Discuss time and date with opponent in match channel. Remember to @Tag each other for notifications to be sent
3. Once date and time is set -> acceptance in the match panel is required, ensuring the bot has confirmed both Team Managers have accepted
4. Game is Played – Remember to take screenshots of scores to not incur penaltys
5. Use the match channel to report scores -> This will not work if step 3 wasn’t completed
6. Post screenshots of Match scores
7. Opponent to accept the score -> Match isn’t complete till this is done
League – Bo5, Semi Finals – Bo7, Finals – Bo9
Fixtures will be set up on Monday Mornings, and match channels created before midday. Team managers are expected to arrange the game schedule and set the time and date using the bot.
Matches are to be completely played and scores before 10pm on Sunday per week, as well as screenshot posted in the match channel for admin verification purposes.
All rules stated in the main rules page shall be complied to!!