Tournament Bot Structure
What to do before Registration closes and Roster Locks happen?
1. Teams Managers should check that their teams are on the leaderboards on the website -> Tournaments
2. Team Managers should check that their players are correct using the Bot 3. Teams not competing in tournaments should let @RMGZ Admin know before registration closes
How does the Matches work?
1. Match channels shall be created prior to 9 am on Mondays and Team Managers will be added. -> contact @RMGZ Admin if your match channel has not been created after midday.
2. Discuss time and date with opponent in match channel. Remember to @Tag each other for notifications to be sent
3. Once date and time is set -> acceptance in the match panel is required, ensuring the bot has confirmed both Team Managers have accepted
4. Game is Played – Remember to take screenshots of scores to not incur penaltys
5. Use the match channel to report scores -> This will not work if step 3 wasn’t completed
6. Post screenshots of Match scores
7. Opponent to accept the score -> Match isn’t complete till this is done